I’m a software engineer at Currency. Formerly, I wrote a lot of open source while at Dollar Shave Club. I write software because I’m passionate about making things, learning, and contributing to society. Software allows me to do those things everyday. Unrelated to software, I enjoy painting, running, and surfing.
Open Source Initiatives
- StickyBits: Stickybits is a lightweight (<2KB) alternative to position: sticky polyfills
- Scrolldir: y-axis scroll direction without jitter
- Stickybits: an alternative to position: sticky polyfills - CSS Tricks
- Code Review Etiquette - CSS Tricks
- Continuous Integration: The What, Why and How - CSS Tricks